Insightful Marketing… Where to Start?
Marketing is key to the success of any business but must be customer driven in order to be successful. Make customers your prime focus and you’ll reap the rewards.
Insightful marketing is often described as “making what you can sell, not selling what you can make.” Companies that sell what they can make are product driven: they make the product first, consider customers afterwards, and see marketing simply as a means of persuading customers to buy.
The most successful organizations make what they can sell. They are customer led, creating products and services in response to customer need.
Research is conducted into customers’ needs.
- A product or service is designed to meet the need.
- The new product or service is marketed to potential customers.
- Customers buy the product or service.
- Product or service meets the customers’ needs.
- Satisfied customers recommend the product or service to others.
Here are three tips to help you become more customer focused in 2012:
- Make meeting the needs of your customers a top business priority.
- Gather as much information as possible on the needs of existing and potential customers.
- Develop an approach to marketing that is driven by customer need, not company habit and tradition.
The end result of insightful marketing is more customers and fewer complaints. You are also far more likely to enjoy healthier profits and be the envy of others in your industry.
Continue the Conversation: Contact FNBR Inc. toll free at 888-988-8148, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or www.fnbr.com.